Saturday, July 12, 2008

Slideshow dilemmas...

You will probably notice that in the two slideshows with music (Gage's and Cade's birthday parties), the same music was selected. This is because photobucket only offers "independent" music (in other words, weird music by "nobodies"). I did not realize this until I had already created the slideshows, and then I wasn't ABOUT to throw away all of that time and effort! Therefore, I picked the only song that was remotely appropriate for both. I usually use Slide for my slideshows, but then the music continues to play even when not watching the slideshow. This is all good and well unless you want to make ANOTHER slideshow with different music! If anyone knows of another Slideshow site that is better or knows a way around these obstacles, please let me know. Until then, I will probably continue to use photobucket for slideshows without music, and Slide for ones with music.

No comments:

Keeping Up With Xander

Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Cade's Chronicles

Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

The Days of Hayes

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker