Monday, January 14, 2013

The Learning Curve...


Even with the best intentions, I find myself finally making a post...more than a year after my last. Maybe I should stop promising to do better? Or maybe I should just buckle down and make time for something I love. Part of my New Year's resolutions included time for myself, for the things that make me happier and a better person, wife, mom, woman. The people in this picture are reason enough to do that.

The past couple of years...ok, maybe more like three-four years...have been a journey of sorts. Finding out more about myself, deciding what I believe in, what I stand for in life. So much of my life has been dictated to me, decisions made for me. Now, that is not to say that I am not responsible for those decisions or the results of those decisions. I simply came to a point where I knew that I was simply doing what others wanted me to do and that I would never be truly happy or find the spiritual growth I needed unless I found those things for myself.

While this is no excuse, these ups and downs/twists and turns have simply held my focus leaving little room for much else. With that being said, I truly feel that life is now back on track; and I am ready to embark on the next stage of my journey - implementing all that I have learned into my daily life. Please pray for me as I do this, that I will have strength, that I will be able to make time for this journal of growth, and that I will continue to learn and grow physically and spiritually each and every day.  

No comments:

Keeping Up With Xander

Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Cade's Chronicles

Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

The Days of Hayes

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker