Monday, September 15, 2008

Random Girl with Great Hair...



So...this is just some girl we didn't know. Angie has been wanting to get her hair cut, but she hasn't been able to find the right style! Well, as we were walking around the Vines Center, Angie grabs me and says that we have GOT to get her picture! Since I had my camera with me, I went up to this girl (whose name I still don't know) and asked her if my "crazy" friend could get a picture of her hair! I stood next to her so she didn't feel too stupid, but I'm sure she probably thought we were a bunch of lunatics!!! Oh, well, Angie got her picture; and it really IS cute hair, don't you think? :)

No comments:

Keeping Up With Xander

Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Cade's Chronicles

Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

The Days of Hayes

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker