Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Xander: A Good Influence On His Mama

So it's been awhile since I even looked at this blog...obviously, right?! So long that it took me an hour just to rememer enough information to get a password reset sent to my current email address (which was NOT the email address I had several years ago...clearly). And what, may you ask, promted this sudden interest in my ever so forgotten and neglected blog?!? That's right...my 10 year old son. Leave it to Xander to help his poor mother find her way back. Not that I have a great deal of faith in my ability to maintain this blog a second time around, but maybe the fact that he and I are currently sitting side by side blogging away on our respective sites...quality time sharing something we both love and enjoying doing...will encourage me to post more frequently than before. We will see...

No comments:

Keeping Up With Xander

Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Cade's Chronicles

Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

The Days of Hayes

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker