Thursday, October 9, 2008

Cade's First Field Trip (Briley's Farm)

We all remember our first field trip...right? Okay, maybe not. But our MOTHER'S probably do! The same will probably be true for this "monumental" occasion in Cade's life; therefore, I made sure to capture every second in pictures so that I can later "remind" him of what fun he had! :) Starting the day off with a bang, I lost the bus at a stoplight and thus proceeded to get lost only to FINALLY arrive at the farm just in time to watch the hayride with my precious little 4-year-old on-board rolling out of sight. Typical. (I guess it's a good thing he won't remember everything about this day.)

Once the hayride returned, Cade jumped off the wagon with pumpkin in tow and trotted past me without even questioning my tardiness. Gotta love kids. The rest of the morning ran smoothly, and the spontaneous hugs and kisses more than made up for my initial greeting!


Cade and his best buddy, Lowell




Cade "milking" the mock cow



Cade picking his own cotton



Mrs. Stephens and Cade

2 comments:

Kim and Jon Kelsey said...

so cute! can't believe how big he is getting! They grow way to fast, don't they?

Unknown said...

Hello ^^

You're now maybe happy with that cute boy ^^ Raise him well ^^

Nice day
Minh.

Keeping Up With Xander

Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Cade's Chronicles

Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

The Days of Hayes

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker