Friday, March 2, 2007


Well, I guess I decided it was time to get with the program and create my own blog. I'm not even actually sure of what I will find to write on here; therefore, it will probably end up being all about the many mischievous acts performed by my "precious" yet "active" children. Anyone who has boys will be able to relate to the sordid tales, and those who don't will probably outwardly pity me while secretly rejoicing that they have been blessed with the opposite gender! Now please don't misunderstand- I adore my children! And MOST of the stories will be followed by my soft chuckle at the memory...but I must say in all sincerity that they truly wear a body out! So, while I may post an occasional "ditty" about me or Shane...Xander and Cade will most likely paint these walls!

No comments:

Keeping Up With Xander

Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Cade's Chronicles

Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

The Days of Hayes

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker